Download the Get Curried App by clicking on this link:- http://bit.ly/GetCurriedVegNonVegRecipes_And
Learn How To Make Egg Bhurji Sandwich Recipe, from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Get Curried. Make this Egg Recipe of Grilled Egg Cheese Sandwich aka Scrambled Eggs Cheese Toast in simple, quick and easy method, at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
For Green Masala Paste:-
½ cup Coriander leaves
2 Green chillies
1 tsp. Cumin seeds
2 cloves garlic
½ tsp. ginger pieces
Salt, to taste
Water as required
For Green Bhurji:-
2 tbsp. Butter
2 tbsp. Green masala paste
2 tbsp. Cream
¼ cup Spring greens, chopped
Salt and pepper, as required
For the Assembly:-
8 Bread slices
2 tbsp. Butter
100 gms. Pizza cheese
– Grind together the green masala paste ingredients to a coarse paste.
– In a bowl break the eggs and season them with salt and pepper.
– Then add, fresh cream, green masala paste and whisk with a fork.
– In a pan heat, oil, butter and the egg mixture stirring continuously on a low flame.
– Add spring greens to this mixture and mix.
– For the assembly, butter a bread slice and place the bhurji mixture on top followed by mozzarella cheese, black pepper powder and another buttered slice of bread.
– Toast the sandwich in a Bombay style gas toaster for a minute and a half each side.
Bhurji Sandwich is ready to eat!
Host: Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and get regular Updates: http://www.youtube.com/user/getcurried?sub_confirmation=1
Video Rating: / 5